Sometimes You Get What You Want, Other Times, You Get Lesson.

“Sometimes you get what you want. Other times you get a lesson in patience, timing, alignment, empathy, compassion, faith, perseverance, resilience, humility, trust, meaning, awareness, resistance, purpose, clarity, grief, beauty and life. Either way, YOU WIN!” Brianna Wiest


…Makeup & Photo: @Fatash Gh


I was called to submit a portrait picture of me with all the dimensional instructions. Looked through the glass door of where I was, saw traffic, said how do I cross over for this picture and send in time? @FatashGh said “ah Kuburah give me your phone, stand here, let me try. She took this picture, didn’t even like it, set off to still go to photo store at Osu to take a professional one, meanwhile deadline time was almost close and I wasn’t anywhere close to the photo studio. I parked, selected this and sent via email saying better late than sorry in my head. Few minutes after sending it, I got an email reply  “ well received.” ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ


Took it for an important phase in my life. Pray for me and with me to successfully get to the apex of it insha Allah. #formyself #humanity #prestigious #dream 


The most important thing that ever happened to me this year was LIFE ( having to be fit and up and doing before, during and after 3rd child birth with all the rollercoaster that came with it was my HIGHLIGHT - something that still beats the minds of many but Oluwa God was the riding FACTOR. #Allah is always with a person with clean heart.


Second best is my beautiful miracle gift from Allah ( Malika Habiba - The Survivor ).


Then being called and selected amongst the many  others who were also good and had the hopes to embark on this life changing journey. #GRACE 

Go back to 4th paragraph. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here’s to an amazing year with loads of love, light and laughter with the right people for a good, greater and positive purpose that will shape our lives, other people’s lives and that which will benefit the future generations. Ameen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Modern Muslim woman and fashion

Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything Is Black And White On Social Media