Don’t quit your job for marriage, find the balance and work at making both successful

Oh my God!! One of my articles on ‘marriage and career’ made it to The Spectator’s on PAGE 23 GENDER COLUMN today. Marriage and having a career is sometimes very demanding and challenging but don’t quit your job because of marriage. Find the balance and work at making the two successful. Kindly grab a copy. #themuslimwomanachiever #kuburahdiamonds #thespectator #weekendnewspaper #gender #marriage & career #significant #challenging  #balance #lifestyle #women empowerment #speak2educate#speak to change #speak 2 educate #Muslim women #work and marriage #career women #Entreprenuers #working class women @The Spectator Newspaper ...Your Weekend Companion  This Article is dedicated to my husband @sadiqabdulaiabu in our first few months of marriage I wasn’t seeing top with playing the wife role versus being a corporate woman. Several times, I lamented I wanted to quit and just stay home take care of my kids and play my marriage duties very well. He said to me “no you have to work too, having a career as a married woman makes you even more empowered. Having a career as a woman adds value to your life.” #the corporate woman #zongo career woman #Muslim career woman #self attainment empower yourself #skill #trade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Modern Muslim woman and fashion

Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything Is Black And White On Social Media