JUST DO IT

I love to write a lot but I love to write not just about anything but things that I find it relevant. Things that I know can inspire, educate and motivate somebody. Things that can change people’s mentality.

Am not too old with much experience in life but I think with my few years knowledge, expertise  and experience into the working class space, marriage, motherhood, family life, society, fashion and more,  I am able to rite what I know and confident about. I write the  real truth about these because I have first hand information. 

The whole agenda is to make your reader who is in the same situation feel they are not alone. Is to inform another person who intends going on that same stretch that, hey this and that are the real issues so make a good decision. I love to tell it just how it is. I use my personal life experiences as the case study and so they are not concocted.

My greatest fear is to start writing and get stuck a paragraph because am probably lost for any ideas because it is a  stories I want to just make up to sound believable.  I am not shy of my past and some decisions I took, today I am proud that I can share to motivate someone. 

When you want to create an impact, pick the good and bad out of your own personal life experiences to write the stories so that people can relate and find true meaning to what you are saying.

This particular article, I wrote it while eating a so not - not nice ‘indomie’  I bought by the road side after a long day at work. I very tired and didn’t want to stress myself in the kitchen cooking any meal so I just settled for the easy way out. Because it wasn’t nice, I found myself typing on my phone and this was it. 

I decided to share it on a women’s platform and trust me, it was engaging. Most of the women who commented commended me. It was the highest like I have ever gotten on any status update shared on social media.

So I pinched myself and said, if I am to go by the kind of comments, number of likes and shares by some people I don’t even know, the inbox messages and the recommendations then am doing something right. And this motivated me so much to start putting out all the ones I have written down in years but was just between me and my note pad.

Alhamdullilah, today one of the biggest weekend newspaper in Ghana   THE SPECTATOR found one of my articles worth publishing. You have no idea how that a big deal to me. Am humbled and proud and pray it inspires to write more. 

“If you are afraid to start today then you can’t start tomorrow. For your tomorrow is right here with you today.” Kuburah Diamonds

Thanks to my ever supportive husband, god-mother SELINA BEB and her lawyer cousin Sena, Akorfa, Amanda, Molaika, Yvonne, Ada and Whitney Boakye of Innovations Events. 


Follow me on Instagram/ Facebook @Kuburah Diamonds The Modern Muslim Woman


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Modern Muslim woman and fashion

Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything Is Black And White On Social Media