MY ACT OF CHARITY RAMADHAN 2020

I love to cook and by Allah’s grace I used it very well this Ramadhan to put smiles on many faces. Most of them were needy others friends, colleagues, family I simply wanted to give food because of the season and the rest total strangers I haven’t met before but for social media, we got connected.
I made special local drinks and dishes with love using our local natural ingredients and grains like Millet, Rice, Bens, Tamarind, Hibiscus, Ginger, Hwentia - Grains of Selorm, P3pr3, Pr3k3se, Pineapple, Negro Pepper, Cloves etc.  to make Sobolo, Lamungi, Zonkom, Hausa Koko and Koose.
.
.
.
Being charitable and providing for the needy and extending support to people you know or not is an important feature of the Muslim character.

It is called Zakat “CHARITY” and it’s the 3rd Pillar of Islam.

I am fulfilled, I am humbled by the mere the fact that, someone you don’t know from anywhere gladly accept to eat your food,

I am humbled by the fact that, someone deems me fit and capable in supporting them so they reach out to you.

Allah is Great. May we be part of the people who will witness next Ramadhan. Ameen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Modern Muslim woman and fashion

Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything Is Black And White On Social Media