DUA’s FOR THE LAST 10 DAYS IN RAMADHAN


#1. Ya Allah, you are the embodiment of forgiveness, you love to forgive, please disregard my shortcomings, O Forgiver, Ghafur, the Forgiving Lord.

#2.Oh Allah, make it easy for me to do good and help me avoid the bad in all situations.

#3. Oh Allah, grant me success in all of my affairs in this life and the Next.

#4. Please increase me in knowledge and bless me with excellent teachers.

#5.Ya Allah, let me die in the highest state of Iman.

#6. Oh Allah, bless this Ummah, guide us, and unite our hearts.

#7. Ya Allah, lift my heart, relieve my burdens, and make me of those who put their full trust in You for all of their affairs.

#8. Oh Allah, please bless me with the opportunity to see many more Ramadans and to perform much better worship of You than I have done this year and in the past.

Credit: Musiliminc.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Modern Muslim woman and fashion

Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything Is Black And White On Social Media