Dua before the last Iftar.πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

As we are drawing the curtains down for Ramadhan, May Ya Allah accept our heartfelt prayer.
This is a ‘’Dua” recommended  for Muslims on the last night of Ramadan before iftar.

1. Oh Allah, please accept all of my prayers, fasting, and remembrance of You during this blessed month.
2. Please forgive me for the shortcomings in my worship and help me improve by next Ramadan.
3. Ya Allah, help me continue the good habits I have acquired during Ramadan.
4. Oh, Allah, please make me of the righteous, the guided, and those You love.
5. Ya Allah, please guide me and my family to the Straight Path and help us become excellent Muslims for Your sake.
6. I worship only You and only from You do I seek help. Please increase Your bounty for me.
May Allah (SWT), grant us the opportunity to witness this night and accept our dua,amin!

Credit: Musliminc.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Modern Muslim woman and fashion

Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything Is Black And White On Social Media