Being A Revert! 4 Years On, I Still Say Alhamdullilah.

Incase you are wondering how it feels to convert to Islam. My beautiful friend, Fadila born Christian but turned Muslim almost 4 years ago response will sum it up for you. 
.
My question: So far how does it feel being a muslimmah? 

Her Response: “It hasn’t been easy since I converted. I’ve been criticized and mocked by people who knew me as a Christian. They  look at me in weird ways. 
Truth is, Islam makes you see there are so much more to be close to Allah for , it’s not just about succeeding but it’s about succeeding through the will of the Almighty it’s not about who’s a Christian or a Muslim it’s about knowing God and having a personal relationship with Him. 
I didn’t choose to be a Muslim never in my life did I think I will he tagged *muslimmah*. So it still surprises. 
I always compare then to being  a muslima now and alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah it will be Islam ☪️ forever πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ. There’s this beauty in Islam that only a Muslim will understand ( now u made me cry ) 😒😒😒😒”

Help me crush on her. Remember I posted about her when she converted, married and also when she gave birth? I was just too over joyed as a friend I knew personally, very strong in her faith then decided to join me. Allah is great.❤️❤️

By Allah’s grace she’s doing very well in the Deen, probably more practising than some of us who were even born into it but hey we are not comparing and judging. May Allah make it easy for all of us. Ameen 

Woman Crush Sunday.πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Modern Muslim woman and fashion

Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything Is Black And White On Social Media