KUBURAH DIAMONDS NOMINATED FOR THE “CORPORATE LADY OF THE YEAR” CATEGORY AT THE WOMEN’S CHOICE AFRICA AWARDS 2020.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am awed. Really humbled by this prestigious NOMINATION. 

Thanks to the organisers for deeming me fit  for such a huge category. 
Special thanks to my husband for all the support. 
And to my Managing Director and Operations Manager who first believed in me with such a big role at ELECTROLAND GHANA LIMITED as the Marketing/ Media Relations Manager. 

This nomination is for all the friends, family and KUBURAH DIAMONDS fans who always come through with support, kind words and encouragement.

We have been nominated at the CORPORATE LADY OF THE YEAR category. Alhamdullilah

Insha Allah when voting begins  I will fall back on all of you to vote for me to win. Together we go higher. Salam Alaikum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Modern Muslim woman and fashion

Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything Is Black And White On Social Media