Congratulations to this beautiful woman. She was born into  Christianity and have been a practising Christian all her life until 2 years ago when she converted to  the Islamic religion. Allahu Akbar!!! I asked her how people around her are taking her decision  and she proudly responded “Adiza, I stand for the truth and nothing else, am grounded in Islam and nothing can move me.” Days after my article “changing into several clothes doesn’t guarantee a successful marriage” was published by The Spectators, she sent me a message stating that, “Alhamdulillah....I pray our Moslem sisters read this and understand  well and went on to reveal that I should “Get ready oo.. November u will cover a simple marriage ceremony”. Honestly, I was shocked because this is someone I have known since 2006 and she comes from a very strict Christian home. 
Long story short, Alhamdulliah and true to her words,  a simple beautiful marriage ceremony was blessed this morning. Next minute she was on her way to her marital home. I am proud to be a witness to this beautiful union. Insha Allah, her new home will be her home till eternity. I am too excited. 

#muslimmarriage #oneGod #marriage #Islamic marriage #Islam #henna #amariya #veil #devine #all white #bride #muslim bride #modest #alhamdullilah #strong woman #woman if substance #kuburahdiamonds #islam marriage #religion #muslim woman #modest fashion 

Writer, Adizah Kuburah Braimah 
kuburahdiamonds.blogspot.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Modern Muslim woman and fashion

Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything Is Black And White On Social Media