Whatever you are be a CAPTAIN at it. Whether good or bad, still be the CAPTAIN to sail to a positive destination. Last 2 weeks in Kumasi, after a road show, I was so tired and sick at the same time this caused me  to miss my flight back to Accra meanwhile I was supposed to attend the Keep cool. Go green event in Accra at LA PALM HOTEL to join my colleagues in representing  our company which is a private  partner of the project. I was downhearted because I knew that will make me late to the event  but I quickly put myself together, jumped into this cab popularly known as “Pragia” in Kumasi to look for tuo zaafi to eat before the next flight. I took that brief moment to visit Abuabu and it’s environs. My Pragia driver was so friendly. #work #happiness #career woman #Kumasi #passion for work #love my job

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Modern Muslim woman and fashion

Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything Is Black And White On Social Media