Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Typical case of how my day went today

Been a day of killing 2 birds with one stone but Alhamdullilah both birds tasted really good after all the skills in trying to get them killed with a single stone. I aimed at once and made sure to hit it right because I had only an  option with  just a  stone. Literally, I had to do two different things at two different locations today and both were important but for the time factor and location difference,  I needed to just aim high and at once, execute all with or without any possible means. Only the wise will understand. I was at EL WALK, because NASCO was having its maiden edition of a Civilian Volleyball Tournament meanwhile I had also scheduled a meeting with my dear Emirate lady to go LIVE on Facebook so her fans can interact with her. Eishh, wanted to cancel one but both meant a lot to me. One will add to my salary at the end of the month and the other one for my blog kuburahdiamonds@blogspot.com i simply had to find a way to do both. Glad I made it happen anyways. My boss is satisfied and I am also glad.πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž #aim high #work hard #possible means #proverbs #hustle #work #career #blog #blogger #diamond woman #profession #side something #passion #dedication #mindset #achiever #jeans  & hijab woman #sneaker geng #red sneakers #sneakers #lover of sneakers



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Modern Muslim woman and fashion

Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything Is Black And White On Social Media