Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Typical case of how my day went today

Been a day of killing 2 birds with one stone but Alhamdullilah both birds tasted really good after all the skills in trying to get them killed with a single stone. I aimed at once and made sure to hit it right because I had only an  option with  just a  stone. Literally, I had to do two different things at two different locations today and both were important but for the time factor and location difference,  I needed to just aim high and at once, execute all with or without any possible means. Only the wise will understand. I was at EL WALK, because NASCO was having its maiden edition of a Civilian Volleyball Tournament meanwhile I had also scheduled a meeting with my dear Emirate lady to go LIVE on Facebook so her fans can interact with her. Eishh, wanted to cancel one but both meant a lot to me. One will add to my salary at the end of the month and the other one for my blog kuburahdiamonds@blogspot.com i simply had to find a way to do both. Glad I made it happen anyways. My boss is satisfied and I am also glad.๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž #aim high #work hard #possible means #proverbs #hustle #work #career #blog #blogger #diamond woman #profession #side something #passion #dedication #mindset #achiever #jeans  & hijab woman #sneaker geng #red sneakers #sneakers #lover of sneakers



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serial rapist Ndumiso Giyani sentenced to 441 years in prison

Don’t quit your job for marriage, find the balance and work at making both successful

Personal Hygiene Ought To Be Taken Seriously!