Kumasi

Thank you Kumasi for hosting me today. I had a productive and fun day at work. And  Oh and I forgot to add that, @Golden Tulip Kumasi staff are very nice. I took my make up but forgot my eye brow pencil, quickly one of them went to buy  me a new one to use. I also forgot my iPhone charger but one left hers with me the whole day to use till I leave the hotel. I was too full, I couldn’t eat my lunch  so one Ernestine from their kitchen quickly packaged my food adding the desert and fruit. The washroom music in the background made me miss my husband the whole time so I kept going in and out just to soak it in.  #woman #career woman #love my job #passion #work #grind day #work hard #play hard #mother #wife #worker #staff #launch #conference #golden tulip #Muslim #modern #hijab #hijabbi #empoweringwomen #love what you do #learn #aspire to be great #experience

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Modern Muslim woman and fashion

Why You Shouldn’t Believe Everything Is Black And White On Social Media